Sponsorship Opportunities at the Gauteng Motor Show featuring Atomic Junkies Adrenalin Sports Fest
Author: Gauteng Motor Show
The Gauteng Motor Show featuring Atomic Junkies would love to have your organisation onboard!
The average person spends around 6,182 hours of their life in traffic! A car is more than just a piece of metal that gets you from A to B. It’s a part of who you are. That’s why Carfind.co.za offers over 60 unique promotions at any given time, and with more than 1300 nation-wide dealers listing over 39 000 vehicles in our state-of-the-art Showroom, you can rest assured that you will find the exact car you wish to spend the next few thousand hours in the traffic with.
City of Tshwane
The City of Tshwane is the second largest municipality in Gauteng and is among the six biggest metropolitan municipalities in South Africa. The following towns and townships form part of the Municipality's area: Pretoria, Centurion, Akasia, Soshanguve, Mabopane, Atteridgeville, Ga-Rankuwa, Winterveld, Hammanskraal, Temba, Pienaarsrivier, Crocodile River and Mamelodi.
Pretoria, as one components of Tshwane, is the administrative capital of South Africa and houses the Union Buildings. Government plays an important role in Tshwane's economy, but there are many other sectors that are doing extremely well. In fact, the city has adapted to globalisation remarkably well and has all the elements of a smart city. Tshwane has positioned itself as Africa's leading capital city of excellence.
Benefits of Sponsoring:
- One of the most effective ways of communicating to your customers;
- By utilizing this type of marketing activity, not only are you obtaining credibility but you are building on your brand awareness to a wider audience and fast;
- Often organisations are looking to improve how they are perceived by their target demographic. By sponsoring an event, the sponsor can potentially influence the buying attitudes of the guests and increase sales;
- Not only do sponsors have the opportunity to build awareness of their brand through effective event sponsorship but the events also provide a great networking opportunity for businesses.
- Through all the publicity; pre and post event, as well as displays of logos and specific involvement during the event, sponsors brand will not be forgotten.
- The overall purpose of sponsoring any event is to increase business and drive sales of sponsor’s products and/or services.
Contact Cathy Van Den Berg for more information.
Tel: 011 549 8300
Cell: 076 499 6555